How to prepare BHEL PURI
BHEL PURI RECIPE
Foodnetworks.info presents to you the recipe for preparing tasty BHEL PURI.
Read the recipe to know how to cook bhel puri. Bhel puri is traditionally a recipe from southern India (Maharashtra).
What do we need to prepare instant tasty bhelpuri?
Ingredients for BHEL PURI
- 4 cup Puffed Rice
- 1 cup finely chopped Onion
- 1/2 cup boiled and mashed Potato
- 1 cup chopped Tomato
- 6 tblsp Coriander Leaves And Mint Chutney
- 2 tblsp sweet chutney
- 6 tblsp Tamarind Chutney
- 1 cup Namkeens
- 1/2 cup roasted masala peanuts
- 1 tblsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 cup Sev
- 1/2 cup chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1/2 cup papdi
- 4 chopped Green Chilli
- 1/2 cup Gol gappas
- 2 tblsp Lime or Lemon Juice
- salt according to taste
How to cook yummy bhelpuri?
METHOD for preparing BHELPURI
- Take deep pan or kadai.Now put puffed rice in the vessel and stir it for around 5-8 minutes.
- Now take one large bowl and mix puffed rice,chopped onion,boiled and mashed potato,chopped tomatoes,coriander leaves and mint chutney,sweet chutney,tamarind chutney,namkeens,roasted masala peanuts,garam masala,sev,chopped coriander leaves,green chillies,papdi,gol gappas,lemon juice,salt.
- Mix all the ingredients well and serve it immediately.