How to cook Gulab Jamun
A main course is not complete without a proper dessert. And when we
talk of indian desserts, I think Gulab Jamun would certainly be at
the top of the list.
What you need for preparing Gulab Jamun?
250 gm khoya
100 gm paneer
2 Tbsp maida
2 Tbsp suji
3 Tbsp milk
1 pinch baking powder
1 spoon sugar
1 spoon cherry
1 spoon cashew nuts
2 cup sugar
1 cup water
2-3 drops kewda essence
Heat water with sugar till it gets thicken. Cheack by touching with fingers.
If one string is formed then your chashni is ready.Add kewda essence in it.
How to cook Gulab Jamun?
- Mash khoya and paneer separetely.
- Add suji,maida,baking powder and milk to it, mix it for about 10 minutes.
- Then keeps this mixture aside for around 10 minutes.
- After that make small balls out of this mixtures and fill in between with the filling material.
- Then heat up the ghee and then put balls in ghee and turn the gas slow.
- When balls turn light brown then put the flame on high and deep fry till dark brown.
- Then take the balls out and pour in chashni.keep the balls in chashni for sometime.
- Your tasty GULAB JAMUN is ready.Serve them piping hot.